The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The formation mechanisms and manipulation of these asymmetric micro/nanopatterns are also discussed."
For more information on this research see: Polarization effects on interference of three femtosecond laser beams for fabrication of asymmetric micro/nanopatterns.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting X. Jia, E China Normal Univ, State Key Lab Precis Spect,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.