Following is the text of press release issued by
In today's world, IT knowledge is of prime importance as not only it unlocks the doors of progress and prosperity but also provides a chance to get access to global opportunities.
This was stated by LCCI President Engineer
The LCCI President said in the knowledge race in the 21st century and rapid globalization, the quality of information technology-based education has to be enhanced to bring it at par with international standards for bringing the country out of economic mire.
"And to achieve the goal, the government would have to spend more on education as the existing budget is too meager to produce desired and required results."
"Right out of the gate of their
He said that the educationists must stay in touch with private sector to get a feedback on upcoming industry requirements regarding new hiring. The curriculum should be designed in proper consultation with the private sector that has both the ability and the capacity to guide the educationists in right direction.
He said in the job market the people having knowledge of information technology are given preference over those who are without it. He said that the only objective behind starting computer courses at the
He said that the
For more information, contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder