In 2013 net profit of French oil and gas company
During this period the company's sales totaled
The hydrocarbons production totaled about 2.3 million barrels of oil equivalent a day, which is equal to year 2012. The company confirmed its plan to extract 2.6 million barrels of oil equivalent a day in 2015 and 3 million barrels in 2017.
The Board of Directors has offered the shareholders to pay dividends worth
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?