In 2013 in average 655,370 barrels of oil a day or total of 239 million barrels (32.2 million tons a year) is extracted from the Chirag, Central Azeri, Eastern Azeri, Western Azeri and deep-water Guneshli platforms on the Azeri-Chirag-Guneshli (ACG) field, a source from the BP-Azerbaijan company (ACG operator) told Turan.
In 2012 234 million barrels or 32.9 million tons of oil was extracted on the ACG offshore bloc.
Therefore, during 2013 oil production on ACG dropped by 2.1%.
* The shares in ACG are distributed as following:
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap
- Ford Flies High on Speed