"Our members rely heavily on their smart phones every day and we've noticed usage increases substantially whenever they're traveling," said
To benefit partner hotels, HMC's mobile app utilizes a proprietary cloud-based platform with unparalleled security controls that ensure the validity of authorized, valuable membership benefits while simultaneously increasing F&B visits and room nights at rates higher than a hotel's ADR. By leveraging the rich data from HMC's app to segmentation and member-targeting capabilities, hotels have the ability to increase response-rate on locally relevant promotions and fill need-periods more effectively and at a moment's notice.
Members also have the ability to browse hotel information including photos, addresses, maps, room descriptions, and restaurants in addition to all aspects of their account including membership renewals or referring friends to the program via their social network contacts.
HMC plans to roll out the app to
"HMC is a full service loyalty solution provider, offering a complete spectrum of loyalty products including: paid membership loyalty programs, traditional points-based loyalty programs, recognition programs, booker's programs, meetings platforms, and corporate incentive programs. Our mobile strategy spans across each of these solutions, enhancing the unique member relationships inherent in each loyalty platform," continued
The first company to make hotel paid loyalty programs an intrinsic part of local hospitality marketing and a key tool in accessing the affluent and highly sought-after SME market, HMC has earned a reputation for being at the forefront of technology and consistently anticipating and solving the needs of client hotels. HMC continues to lead the industry by providing detail-oriented personalized service, state-of-the-art Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, and innovative proprietary operational technologies for its members and partners.
Keywords for this news article include: Advertising,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?