“Today, we have a better and bigger card program, offering more rewards and choices for our members,” said
The initial decision to outsource was not an easy one for the Harborstone executive team. They determined that their credit card portfolio had stagnated and the credit union did not have sufficient resources to remain competitive with the national issuers bombarding their members.
Harborstone performed a two-year-long, in-depth analysis of all options available to them. The next step was to conduct detailed due diligence that vetted multiple partner companies. In the end, Harborstone selected Elan based on the proposed total program experience, portfolio management program, and remuneration to the credit union.
“While we revisit this decision from time to time, it remains one of the smartest strategic moves we have made,”
“We could never have matched the card management that Elan brings in terms of aggressive portfolio management, cutting-edge marketing and card-program offers. They are real pros and keep our card offerings among the best in the market,” said
“We are thrilled that Harborstone has renewed its partnership with Elan,” said
As a card issuing partner,
Elan Financial Services provides a complete range of processing and payments services, including credit card issuing, prepaid card solutions and ATM and debit card processing. Elan Financial Services is a leading credit card issuer for more than 1,500 clients in 50 states. It provides transaction processing, terminal driving and the necessary monitoring and support services for over 33,000 ATMs nationwide, and supports more than 43 million ATM and debit cards. Elan also operates the MoneyPass Network with more than 23,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide and PIN POS service. For more information call 1-800-343-7064, or visit www.elanfinancialservices.com.
Elan Public Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March