Flavanoids, a chemical found in green tea, can stop certain viruses from replicating. One kind of flavanoid, called catechin, and more specifically, EGCG, is known to target the flu virus. A study found that “Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and theaflavin digallate (TF3) (1-10 microM) inhibited the infectivity of both influenza A virus and influenza B virus… These findings suggest that tea polyphenols bind to the haemagglutinin (a protein) of influenza virus, inhibit its adsorption (entry) to MDCK cells, and thus block its infectivity.” (See the journal
“Green tea is known to have many properties that can help keep you in tip-top health - and therefore better prepared to ward off cold and flu bugs.” (See Doctoroz.com, from
Another study found that “The use of catechins and theanine, which are well-known components of green tea, shows promise as an intervention for preventing influenza infection.” (See the journal BMC Complimentary and Alternative Medicine, from
“We recommend that people concerned about the flu virus take Gene-Eden-VIR. This natural supplement includes a green tea extract, and was recently proven to reduce viral symptoms in a post-marketing clinical study.” –
A study published on
To learn more about Gene-Eden-VIR, visit http://gene-eden-kill-virus.com/.
All orders of Gene-Eden-VIR are completely confidential, and no information is shared or sold to any third party. Privacy is assured.
(1) Ways to avoid colds and flu. Published on
(2) Inhibition of the infectivity of influenza virus by tea polyphenols. Published on
(3) Cold and Flu Home Remedies. Published on
(4) Overview of antibacterial, antitoxin, antiviral, and antifungal activities of tea flavonoids and teas. Published on
(5) Effects of Green Tea Catechins and Theanine on Preventing Influenza Infection among
(6) Gene-Eden-VIR Is Antiviral: Results of a Post Marketing Clinical Study. Published on
polyDNA is a biotechnology company that develops dietary supplements using the unique scientific method developed by Dr.
In addition to his unique scientific method, Dr. Polansky published the highly acclaimed scientific discovery, called Microcompetition with Foreign DNA. The discovery explains how foreign DNA fragments, and specifically, DNA of latent viruses, cause most major diseases.
polyDNA developed Gene-Eden-VIR, an antiviral natural remedy that helps the immune system kill latent viruses.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11564573.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Lindsay Lohan, Jimmy Fallon Get Soaked on 'The Tonight Show': Watch
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump