ENP Newswire -
Release date- 12022014 -
The Company will not sell any shares or receive any proceeds from the offering and the total number of shares of its outstanding common stock will not change as a result of the offering.
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of the common stock has previously been filed with the
Copies of the prospectus and related prospectus supplement, when available, may be obtained from:
Forward Looking Statements
Any statements of the Company's expectations in this press release constitute 'forward-looking statements' as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements, including but not limited to those regarding the offering, are based on currently available information and are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company's present expectations. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, market conditions affecting the offering.
Undue reliance should not be placed on such forward-looking statements, as such statements speak only as of the date on which they are made and the Company undertakes no obligation to update such statements. Additional information regarding this and other risks is contained in the Company's filings with the
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party