Five years ago, railroads were moving an insignificant share of U.S. crude oil production. Today, crude-by-rail is the fastest-growing oil transportation option in
While domestic oil production in shale formations continues to ramp up, pipeline infrastructure in those areas remains largely insufficient, and rail shipments are increasing rapidly.
“The rail system in
For a full description of the webinar, or to register, visit: http://info.genscape.com/petrorail-price-movements-webinar
Genscape’s proprietary monitors track the number of trains moving and the number of cars per train, resulting in a highly accurate calculation of product volumes. Subscribers of Genscape’s weekly PetroRail newsletter receive weekly market commentary (price data, calculated producer netbacks, and tabular data), market data (detailed data on rail loadings and unloadings as well as an up-to-date map showing rail transportation costs), and U.S. and Canadian rail shipment information. Subscribers use this fundamental data and expert analysis to develop new trading strategies, identify competitors' economics and determine the price of the marginal barrel.
To learn more about the PetroRail Report, or to request a free two-week trial, visit: http://info.genscape.com/petrorail-trial
For all press inquiries please contact:
Marketing Communications Manager
Office: 617 790 0959
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11581525.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?