During 2013 BP-Azerbaijan company extracted 9.8 billion cub.m., of natural gas from the Shah-Deniz field (about 345.5 billion cub. feet) and 2.48 million tons (about 19.6 million barrels) of condensate.
26.8 million cub.m. (946 million cub. feet) and 53,740 barrels of condensate a day was extracted.
In 2012 7.73 billion cub.m. of gas (about 273 billion cub. feet) and 2 million tons (16.1 million barrels of condensate) was extracted from the Shah-Deniz field.
Daily gas production totaled 21.1 million cub.m. (754.4 million cub. feet) and 44,100 barrels of condensate.
Thus, in 2013 gas production on Shah-Deniz increased by 2.07 billion cub.,. or by 26.8% against 2012. Condensate production increased by 480,000 tons or by 24%.
A source from BP-Azerbaijan company told Turan that since beginning of the Shah-Deniz field operation in 2006 till the end of 2013 47.3 billion cub.m. (1,671,000,000 cub. feet) of gas and about 12 million tons (99.5 million barrels) of condensate has been extracted.
* The Shah-Deniz shareholders are
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign