Fusion PPT, a recognized strategy and technology consulting firm, announced today that the company has significantly expanded its solutions geared towards cloud computing, big data analytics, and Information Technology Service Management (ITSM).
As an IT research pioneer and a vendor-independent advisor to its clients, Fusion PPT leverages industry best practices and emerging technologies such as cloud computing, big data, and mobile technologies to help organizations address their critical IT concerns. Expanding the services that Fusion PPT provides to its customers will allow the firm to use its new resources to assist a wider range of clients in finding best-fit solutions to their critical IT challenges.
“Our company was started in 2009 with a single focus – to help organizations achieve success with their challenging information technology initiatives,” remarks CEO
Some of the expanded solutions that Fusion PPT now provides include:
• Big data analytics and management,
• Enterprise cloud computing,
• Analysis of alternatives (AOA), trade studies, product evaluation,
• Data center consolidation,
• Hybrid architectures and legacy integrations,
• Cloud services aggregation and brokering,
• Cloud and enterprise systems management,
• Rationalization and migration,
• ITaaS and ITSM strategy and implementation, and
• Interoperability and portability standards.
As an established leader in cloud and system integration services, Fusion PPT’s team of experts can utilize their experience with these products to help organizations to make the right choices. “At Fusion PPT, our expertise is in leveraging both new and established technologies to solve unique business and operational challenges for our clients,” continues Biddick. “With our new services and assistance, our clients will spend less time researching, analyzing, deploying, and managing complex technologies, and more time serving their core missions.”
To learn more about Fusion PPT's new solution offerings, please click here.
To contact Fusion PPT, please click here.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11577655.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy