Item 2.02. Results of Operations and Financial Condition.
Share Price Guidance
If the Company's strong portfolio performance continues, causing its net asset value per share to exceed its increased net offering price, the Company's board of directors (the "Board") may further increase the per share offering price of the Company's shares of common stock for future weekly closings. The Company expects that, if adjusted further, the per share public offering price will be between
This Current Report on Form 8-K may contain certain forward-looking statements, including statements with regard to the future performance and operation of the Company. Words such as "believes," "expects," "projects" and "future" or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to the inherent uncertainties in predicting future results and conditions. Certain factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in these forward-looking statements, and some of these factors are enumerated in the filings the Company makes with the
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic