Item 2.02. Results of Operations and Financial Condition.
Share Price Guidance
If the Company's strong portfolio performance continues, causing its net asset value per share to exceed its increased net offering price, the Company's board of directors (the "Board") may further increase the per share offering price of the Company's shares of common stock for future weekly closings. The Company expects that, if adjusted further, the per share public offering price will be between
This Current Report on Form 8-K may contain certain forward-looking statements, including statements with regard to the future performance and operation of the Company. Words such as "believes," "expects," "projects" and "future" or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to the inherent uncertainties in predicting future results and conditions. Certain factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in these forward-looking statements, and some of these factors are enumerated in the filings the Company makes with the
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder