The report presents Fitch's analytical approach to rating RMBS in
The criteria provide an overarching framework for the analysis of Latin American residential mortgages. Many detailed criteria assumptions remain country-specific. In order to capture the unique characteristics of each local economy, credit, and housing markets, individual country-specific assumptions are available in addendums published on Fitch's website, www.fitchratings.com, which are to be read in conjunction with this criteria report.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'
--'Rating Criteria for RMBS in
Rating Criteria for RMBS in
Fitch Chile Clasificadora de Riesgo Ltda.
Alcantara 200, Oficina 202, Las Condes,
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study