The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Herein, the effects of Fermi surface anisotropy and an applied magnetic field on the conductance spectra are analyzed to gather indications that can help to identify the topological nature of actual materials."
For more information on this research see: Tunneling spectroscopy of topological superconductors. Physica E-Low-Dimensional Systems & Nanostructures, 2014;55():25-29. Physica E-Low-Dimensional Systems & Nanostructures can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Kashiwaya,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party