Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This surface arrangement and the simplicity of fabricating the ZnO nanosheet-based films make them promising for the construction of optical devices and dye-sensitized solar cells."
For more information on this research see: High Photocatalytic Activity of Transparent Films Composed of ZnO Nanosheets. Langmuir, 2014;30(1):380-386. Langmuir can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Brno,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?