The gesture control experience allows OPPO R827T users to navigate the main menu and photo gallery using simple right / left air-swipes from up to an impressive 50cm away from the device – a distance that is better than other mobile products with gesture already available in the market.
The R827T also includes OPPO’s own “glove mode”, allowing users to touch and operate the smartphone when wearing gloves.
eyeSight’s gesture recognition means the phone does not need to directly face the user; with a tilt of up to 80 degrees allowing continual gesture capabilities even at an angle. The latest software ensures the smartphone offers incredibly stable performances with high sensitivity to motions, even in low-light environments.
In addition to eyeSight, OPPO has support from several other major partners including Qualcomm, MTK, JDI, Sony, Samsung, OV, and Dolby among others, bringing the latest mobile software and hardware into one easy-to-use device.
OPPO Mobile Product Manager,
Originally launched in
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday