EvoMarketplace recently released an exclusive payday loan offer, 24HourPayAdvance, to affiliate marketers in its affiliate network. This exclusive offer pays publishers
The offer is run exclusively by EvoMarketplace. This popular high-converting offer could be very interesting to publishers related to the finance vertical.
24HourPayAdvance allows various traffic types, including banners, contextual, email, mobile, social, search and pops. In addition to the competitive payout of
EvoMarketplace is a cost-per-action (CPA) affiliate network, developed and run by the
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a type of the trending performance-based marketing. Affiliate marketing is built upon the popularity of the Internet in recent decades. By working with online influencers (i.e. publishers) such as blog owners, advertisers are able to broaden their marketing channels to millions of daily Internet users. Publishers are rewarded with commissions for the traffic they generate for the advertisers. This new marketing method provides mutual gains with low risk to both advertisers and publishers.
EvoMarketplace is the intermediary between the advertisers and the publishers, allowing the flow of the affiliate marketing mechanism. By joining EvoMarketplace, advertisers looking to improve their marketing efficiency and publishers wishing to monetize on their online presence can both enjoy the great returns of affiliate marketing.
EvoLeads is a
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11580449.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Jay Z, Kanye Delight Fans With Two-Hour Set at SXSW
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest