"Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria has signed to appear in "Visions," a horror film to be directed by "Saw" series veteran Kevin Greutert, Deadline reported.
Longoria joins a cast that already includes Isla Fisher, Anson Mount and Gillian Jacobs.
Jim Parsons, of "The Big Bang Theory," is in talks to join the project, Deadline said.
Fisher plays a pregnant woman plagued by visions of a "sinister hooded figure," while Longoria's character is her best friend.
Longoria is now at work on "Refugio," the directorial debut of Oscar-nominated actor Demian Bechir, after shooting "Frontera" with Michael Peņa and Ed Harris.
Besides "Visions," Longoria has signed to appear in "Any Day," a drama also featuring Sean Bean and Kate Walsh.
(c) 2014 EFE News Services (U.S.) Inc.
Original headline: Eva Longoria joins cast of horror film "Visions"
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11