"Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria has signed to appear in "Visions," a horror film to be directed by "Saw" series veteran Kevin Greutert, Deadline reported.
Longoria joins a cast that already includes Isla Fisher, Anson Mount and Gillian Jacobs.
Jim Parsons, of "The Big Bang Theory," is in talks to join the project, Deadline said.
Fisher plays a pregnant woman plagued by visions of a "sinister hooded figure," while Longoria's character is her best friend.
Longoria is now at work on "Refugio," the directorial debut of Oscar-nominated actor Demian Bechir, after shooting "Frontera" with Michael Peņa and Ed Harris.
Besides "Visions," Longoria has signed to appear in "Any Day," a drama also featuring Sean Bean and Kate Walsh.
(c) 2014 EFE News Services (U.S.) Inc.
Original headline: Eva Longoria joins cast of horror film "Visions"
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001