"Enterprises will be enhancing wireless coverage by using high-throughput Enterprise-class 802.11ac WLAN systems that just hit the market in mid-2013," said
Despite a robust growth forecast for active connections, a similarly dramatic increase in Enterprise Edge revenues overall during this period is not expected.
Dell'Oro Group will continue to report separately on Ethernet Switching and Wireless LAN markets.
Keywords for this news article include: Ethernet, Networks, Dell'Oro Group.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver