Eliza Coupe has begun a multi-episode guest stint on the Los Angeles-set comedy series "House of Lies."
The former "Happy Endings" star joined the cast of Showtime's "House of Lies" Sunday.
She plays Marissa, the "wild-child scion of a big-money media empire who gets wooed by old pal Clyde, played by Ben Schwartz, to sign with Kaan & Associates," the cable network said in a synopsis.
The series, which is about a team of management consultants, co-stars Don Cheadle, Kristen Bell and Josh Lawson.
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Eliza Coupe joins 'House of Lies' cast
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset