The Egyptian Exchange (EGX) continued its upward trend on Wednesday
The EGX 30 benchmark index went up by 0.97 per cent, while EGX 20 index rose by 0.84 per cent.
The broader EGX 70 index of the leading smaller and mid cap enterprises (SME) rose by 1.5 per cent. The all-embracing EGX 100 index also increased by 1.4 per cent.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO