Dubbed "Till2Bank", the service would enable
All payments made via Lipa na M-PESA would be credited into their
Clients can transfer funds from their bank accounts to their M-PESA accounts and do not necessarily need to visit an ATM to access cash.
"We are delighted to be the first bank to sign on to M-PESA's acquiring model and roll out such capability (on mobile money) that will ease the burden of periodic banking of cash by the business banking clients while minimising the risks involved in handling and transferring cash from their businesses to the bank," said the Head of Personal and Business Banking at
To acquire a Lipa na M-PESA till number,
Alternatively customers can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M-PESA has been well-embraced since its inception in 2012. With 18.2 million clients, it is arguably the world's most popular mobile money transfer service.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu