The event, which is being held in conjunction with
According to the DCG, the seminar is the first of many initiatives it will be rolling out this year, which aim to help members on how they can manage and conduct their business professionally.
"We have decided to partner with Vikram, a seasoned banker who has been in Dubai for over 20 years. He is an expert in advising companies on how to raise bank finance and also helps arrange the same," he said. "We would like to urge our members to come to this seminar and hear from an industry expert how they can secure bank finance for their businesses."
Rughwani said this initiative will help DCG members to get answers on some common fears and questions on obtaining bank finance. He reiterated that the association will this year do a lot in promoting events and activities to benefit all its members," he said.
The DCG is a local IT trade industry association, which comes under the umbrella of the
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU