Aiding human resources professionals to manage the flood of employee data, enterprise content management specialist
"The sensitive nature of employee files means it’s essential to maintain this information in a secure environment that is adaptable to evolving privacy mandates and corporate policies," elaborated company president,
The new ELM solution securely automates the capture, routing and approval of all aspects pertaining to staffing information. Complying with security and privacy mandates, it enables human resources professionals to easily maintain, view and track documents in a protected environment throughout the employee lifecycle. In tangent, the product gives employees the ability to securely access information contained in their files such as benefits, payroll and training.
Dayhuff's ELM solution is built using IBM’s
Capabilities of the ELM product include:
• Enhancement of process oversight, information capture and auditing capabilities
• Simplification of file management for seasonal and temporary workers and staff at multiple locations
• Elimination of duplicate employee files
• Compliance with complex security and privacy regulations
• Employee access to pay stubs, benefit information and important company updates
• Less paper file storage space and associated costs
• Reduced cycle times for human resource processes
A free webinar on the features and applications of the new content management solution will be held
Established in 1997,
For more information visit http://www.dayhuffgroup.com or call 888-DAYHUFF.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11581022.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?