DataXoom's collaboration with AT&T will focus on providing cellular connectivity for tablets, including iPads, to enterprises. Customers can purchase 2 GB, 5 GB, or 10 GB plans where data is pooled across an entire account. Customers have access to AT&T's 4G LTE and HSPA+ networks.
DataXoom's customers that choose AT&T's wireless services will be using the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network, according to independent third-party data.* * DataXoom's customers can also take advantage of AT&T's more than 32,000 Wi-Fi hotspots in the U.S. and more than 477,000 hotspots around the world through roaming agreements.
DataXoom also offers tablet-and-service bundles for enterprises, in which the lease cost of the device is packaged with the monthly data service. The enterprise pays a single, low price for each unit deployed. Other services, such as configuration, warranty, and repair services, can be added. Additionally, DataXoom's management platform provides administrators within an enterprise much greater control and visibility of their employees' mobile data devices.
"Through our AT&T collaboration, DataXoom offers enterprises tablets and other data-centric devices that are being embraced by businesses in a post-PC world," said DataXoom CEO
"We welcome DataXoom to the AT&T Partner Exchange. Our collaboration will enable DataXoom's experts to bundle our innovative services with their in-depth knowledge to deliver tailor-made, end-to-end solutions to businesses," said
DataXoom offers businesses several important advantages: DataXoom has no contracts or termination penalties. DataXoom's management platform allows an administrator to manage users through a single web interface across multiple underlying wireless networks. It provides user authentication, data limits, and alerts. Existing devices (tablets, cellular modems, etc.) can often be re-used for DataXoom's service, or DataXoom can provide affordable new or refurbished devices. DataXoom has expertise in acquiring and delivering devices that are ready to use on its network.
DataXoom has launched its service with select customers and will be available nationwide in
* AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of
* * Reliability claim based on data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. 4G LTE availability varies.
Keywords for this news article include: Telecommunications.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet