For the second time this month, a zoo in
In the first instance, an 18-month-old giraffe at the
Coincidentally, both giraffes went by the name Marius, the British newspaper said.
"If we are told we have to euthanize [Marius] we would of course do that," Poulsen said, adding the zoo would not be swayed by protests and death threats such as those that occurred with the killing of the young giraffe at the
"It doesn't affect us in any way. We are completely behind
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint