CU Direct (http://www.cudirect.com), announced today that it processed a record
During 2013 CU Direct supported 1,072 credit unions, helping them process more than 2.8 million auto loan applications, a 10% increase in applications compared to 2012.
The company’s milestone year was capped off with a record month in December, as the CUSO processed 268,000 auto loan applications, a 43% increase over December of 2012. This growth is made possible by offering partner credit unions access to over 60% of the auto dealerships in the US.
“Credit unions gained significant momentum in auto lending during 2013. Credit union’s on the CUDL lending platform during 2013 delivered growth rates double the auto lending market, demonstrating that credit unions can compete with banks and win in the auto lending marketplace,” said
“CU Direct is committed to helping credit unions grow their auto loan volume through an ever expanding auto dealer network and innovative lending tools. This is an exciting time for credit unions to capitalize on member auto buying and lending needs extending these growth trends well into 2014 and beyond,” noted Child.
For more information, visit http://www.cudirect.com
# # #
Established in 1994,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11576221.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'