A computer glitch affecting credit card payments caused major headaches for consumers and businesses in
"A malfunction was diagnosed in the morning hours in the communication between Retalix pay systems and ABS," NCR, which purchased Retalix last year, said in a statement. "It was determined that the problem was caused by the daily update file, which was transferred this morning from ABS. We are working together with ABS to re-update the file, in order to re-establish proper communication."
Retalix said the problem was partially fixed by afternoon.
Most Popular Stories
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump
- Gazprom Warns Ukraine to Pay Its Gas Bill
- Ukraine Says Russia Can't Have Crimea
- FBI Investigating For-Profit Prison Company
- Alan Mulally Gets Big Payday From Ford
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction