ENP Newswire -
Release date- 12022014 - The outstanding amount of debt securities issued by Irish financial and non-financial firms, and by the Government sector was
The outstanding amount of debt securities issued by euro area residents decreased by approximately one per cent.
The outstanding amount of long-term Government debt securities stood at just over
Market-based debt financing for the banking sector stood at
Equity shares had an outstanding value of almost
Government Debt Issuance
Long-term Government debt securities stood at approximately
Market-based debt financing for the banking sector decreased by almost
The outstanding amount of the banking sector's equity securities saw a year-on year increase of 27 per cent to
The outstanding amount of debt securities issued by non-financial corporations (NFC) in
Detailed tables can be found on the
Debt securities are broken down according to their original maturity and coupon type. Equity securities are classified into quoted and unquoted securities excluding investment fund shares/units.
The difference between month-on-month equity stocks reflects valuation changes transactions in addition to transactions and other adjustments, for example, reclassifications and corrections.
The data reflect revisions arising from data quality management activities performed by the Bank, which contribute to improvements in the data.
Euro area figures are sourced from the ECB's Euro Area Securities Issues Statistics monthly publication.
The methodological notes guiding the compilation of these statistics can be found on the ECB's website at http://www.ecb.europa.eu/stats/money/securities/html/index.en.html.
 An ISIN code is a unique identifier assigned to an individual security.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy