"When CDW became a public company last year, we made a commitment to deliver value to our shareholders, just as we've delivered value to our customers and partners across the US and
CDW is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare. A Fortune 500 company, CDW was founded in 1984 and employs more than 6,900 coworkers. For the year ending
Vice President, Investor Relations
Sr. Director, Corporate Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels