A non-executive director of Informa, the media group, he holds a handful of other boardroom roles, including chairmanships at
A flotation of
Going public would crystallise another windfall for
The initial sale to Charterhouse netted them £350m, with the company now expected to be valued at about twice that sum.
Some institutions have expressed doubts about the prospects for greeting cards retailers on the high street given that a fast-growing proportion of industry sales are now conducted online and a growing demand for personalised products.
A successful exit is important for Charterhouse, which is also in the process of trying to float
At least half a dozen
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict