CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced a strategic partnership with IDG Ventures India, a leading technology venture capital fund investing in
IDG Ventures India is a part of
"We believe in the growth and innovation of
The investment also complements the organic growth planned for CA Technologies in its R&D and Engineering centers, along with expansion into enterprise markets including mobility, cloud, Software-as-a-Service, big data and DevOps. The investment provides CA with a platform to nurture new ideas and innovations outside the constraints of an existing business, while offering the flexibility to quickly 'roll-in' successful technology into its product portfolio. With this investment, CA Technologies also gains periodic proprietary updates on technology trends, market dynamics and the venture landscape, which will provide the company better visibility into coming trends in the enterprise software market.
About IDG Ventures India
IDG Ventures India is a leading
The fund's lead investor and sponsor is the
About CA Technologies
Copyright 2013 CA. All Rights Reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules