The retail chain is about
While considering a restructuring strategy, it is also talking with
"In order to ensure Brookstone's successful future, the company is evaluating its options with respect to refinancing and/or restructuring its bond and other debt, and improving its capital structure," the company said in a statement.
"We are in active discussions with our senior lender and an ad hoc group of Brookstone bondholders in regard to our bonds due
At this point, the company is not considering a liquidation, the Journal reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder