BAB Market is returning today showcasing creations of budding artists.
The three-day market is being held in co-operation with
It will launch at
It will also feature live musical performances by Bahraini musicians, workshops, activities for children and a pop-up gallery to showcase the artwork of local artists.
It coincides with the
Bahraini band Note 13 Music will perform tomorrow from
A new live painting show using Arabic Calligraphy, based on words from the National Charter, will also be held. The Bab Market takes place every second weekend of the month this year.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- AC/DC Denies Rumor It's Done Rocking
- U.S. Capacity Utlization Rate Rose More Than Expected in March
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen