BAB Market is returning today showcasing creations of budding artists.
The three-day market is being held in co-operation with
It will launch at
It will also feature live musical performances by Bahraini musicians, workshops, activities for children and a pop-up gallery to showcase the artwork of local artists.
It coincides with the
Bahraini band Note 13 Music will perform tomorrow from
A new live painting show using Arabic Calligraphy, based on words from the National Charter, will also be held. The Bab Market takes place every second weekend of the month this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline