The annual Arabian Travel Market (ATM) roadshow arrives in
Reed Travel Exhibitions, the organiser of the ATM, is holding a workshop for exhibitors, ahead of this year's event from
It brings together key industry players to discuss marketing opportunities and how to showcase their proposition to ATM's 21,000 trade visitors, said a statement.
The hotels in
The gross operating profit per available room for 2013 increased 10.3 per cent to
The annual passenger traffic also rose to 66.4 million in 2013, up 15.2 per cent and with 28 new routes in 2013, it now serves a total of 239 destinations, said a statement from the
The seminars at the roadshow introduces the annual theme, with 2014 shining the spotlight on the luxury travel sector; travel technology; and other key industry issues such as luxury travel trends, aviation, Expo 2020, CSR and mid-scale hotels.
The exhibitors at this year's show can present their products and services in one hour sessions at the showcase theatre and the ATM Live Wall, which will broadcast live streaming of interviews, panel debates and other show highlights. -
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11