During 2013 the commercial banks continued the service of the consumer and mortgage loans. In the last quarter of 2013 the consumer loans increased by 7,3% and made more than 365 million drams and the mortgage loans increased by 3,1% making more than 143 million. In the last quarter of the previous year the crediting of the telecommunication sector considerably increased. During the months of September-
22 commercial banks are currently functioning in the
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO