As for the fourth quarter of last year, Alba's sales totalled
The company said its net income for last year was
The drop in net income was primarily due to the
Net income for the quarter was
The total dividend proposed for fiscal year 2013 is
The board has recommended a final dividend of
"Our focus to deliver value to our shareholders is evidenced by the 28pc increase in dividend," he added.
The company's chief executive
"Our ability to generate cash during difficult economic times shows the commitment and ownership of all the employees in Alba.
"As we move ahead we believe the company is well-positioned to excel to even higher levels,"
Alba's priorities for the current year include leveraging strong physical demand conditions with a focus on value-added sales, finalising line 6 bankable feasibility study and long-term gas contract, and delivering on Project Titan, which is a two-year programme launched last year aimed at improving cash cost by
Most Popular Stories
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum