Copies of the report may be obtained through
Any opinions, judgments, estimates, or forecasts regarding the Company's historical or predicted performance or operations made by Zacks are its alone and do not represent opinions, judgments, estimates, or forecasts of the Company or its management. The Company does not by its reference to the research prepared by Zacks imply its endorsement or adoption of or concurrence with such information, conclusions, or recommendations.
VeriTeQ’s radiation dosimeter, or biodosimetry, technologies include the DVS SmartMarker® and OneDose®. DVS SmartMarker is the world’s first
VeriTeQ’s intellectual property portfolio includes more than 100 patents issued, patents pending, and patent licenses.
For more information on
Statements in this press release about our future constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, and our actual results could differ materially from expected results. These risks and uncertainties include, without limitation, VeriTeQ’s ability to commercially launch its Q Inside Safety Technology; the Company’s ability to target the UDI sector and medical device manufacturers; the Company’s ability to commercialize its radiation dosimetry technologies; VeriTeQ’s ability to raise capital; as well as other risks. Additional information about these and other factors may be described in VeriTeQ’s Forms 10-Q, filed on
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO