· Sales amounted to
· Sales amounted to
Key events during the year
· Stronger profitability in a cautious market · Strong growth in Nordic public sector · Decline in sales due to lower exposure in telecom · Positive net recruitment in fourth quarter · Board proposes no dividend
Comments from the CEO
In 2013, we turned to profitability in all parts of our business, built a stable financial platform, and, in the last quarter, also turned to positive net recruitment. The programme of change that we are implementing is yielding results.
With our attractive position in Connectivity we are faced with a growing market, with increasing interest shown by both existing and new clients. In the fourth quarter, for example,
Market trends in the Nordic countries during the fourth quarter were similar to those in the third quarter, with a quiet but nevertheless stable business period. 2013 was a year of mixed market signals. There has been growing interest in Connectivity, while many business dialogues have been characterised by cautious investment interest, long decision -making processes and an increasingly competitive environment.
We have deliberately shifted our position to achieve a better balance in our client portfolio. We have gradually strengthened our position in the public sector, and in the fourth quarter sales in this area amounted to 31% (23).
Cybercom’s sales in the fourth quarter amounted to
For full-year 2013, EBIT improved to
The three Swedish regions now account for over 70% of our sales. The large
A strong improvement has taken place in our Finnish operations, which despite a difficult market managed to increase sales and turn losses into profits. The Finnish business is growing in the public sector and industry. We have also begun to grow again in
Our strategy and our targets remain the same. We are now gathering our strength to grow our business, while continuing our work with ongoing efficiency improvements to benefit existing and new clients that wish to gain from the opportunities of the connected world.
Niklas Flyborg President and CEO For additional information, please contact: Niklas Flyborg, President and CEO +46 70 594 96 78 Camilla Öberg, CFO +46 73 398 50 01 Kristina Cato, Communications Director and IR Manager +46 70 864 47 02 About Cybercom Cybercom is an IT consulting company that assists leading companies and organisations to benefit from the opportunities of the connected world. The company’s areas of expertise span the entire ecosystem of communications services. Cybercom’s domestic market is the Nordic region, and in addition the company offers global delivery capacity for local and international business.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?