In trading on Wednesday, the SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF (XOP) is outperforming other ETFs, up about 0.8% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of Energy XXI Limited Bermuda (EXXI), up about 4.6% and shares of
And underperforming other ETFs today is the Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ), off about 1.6% in Wednesday afternoon trading. Among components of that ETF with the weakest showing on Wednesday were shares of
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402ETF021214&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign