Taylor Swift made a huge change in her appearance by cutting off her long locks. She did it while she was in London gearing up for her last sold-out concert at the O2 Arena.
She posted a video titled, "Haircut," and filmed the people around her who were there to watch her cut her blond hair.
The pop star also took some time to remember film legend, Shirley Temple, who passed away this week at age 85.
"Sitting backstage at the O2 in London, thinking about what an impressive and extraordinary life Shirley Temple led. Thanks for the memories."
Swift also posted a photo of her journal with a Shirley Temple quote: "There is nothing like real love. Nothing."
The 24-year-old entertainer also invited singer British singer Ellie Goulding to sing with her on stage that evening. The two sang Goulding's hit, "Burn." (See video below)
"London, I could never thank you enough. See you next time! PS: short hair, don't care. (!!!)" the Swift wrote as the caption to a Polaroid photo of hers and Goulding.
This isn't the first time the two shared a stage together -- Swift invited Goulding to sing on stage with her during her concert at the Los Angeles Staples Center last year, and they also sang one of Gouldin'gs hits, "Anything Could Happen."
Watch the video of the two performers sing "Burn" below:
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign