The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The release profile of dexamethasone loaded nanoparticles was defined by quantitative NMR and interrupted dialysis experiments, and mucoadhesivity of empty nanoparticles was effectively probed by selective relaxation rate measurements."
For more information on this research see: Mucoadhesivity and release properties of quaternary ammonium-chitosan conjugates and their nanoparticulate supramolecular aggregates: An NMR investigation.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?