Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The data reported in the paper were recorded during winter in the year 2011/2012 by an onside located meteorological station and temperature sensors placed at different depths in the ground and at the outlet of the ground heat exchanger."
For more information on this research see: Experimental measurements and CFD simulation of a ground source heat exchanger operating at a cold climate for a passive house ventilation system. Energy and Buildings, 2014;68():562-570. Energy and Buildings can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Sa, PO Box 564, 1001 Lausanne,
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from A. Flaga-Maryanczyk, Agr Univ Krakow,
Keywords for this news article include: Krakow,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards