Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The data reported in the paper were recorded during winter in the year 2011/2012 by an onside located meteorological station and temperature sensors placed at different depths in the ground and at the outlet of the ground heat exchanger."
For more information on this research see: Experimental measurements and CFD simulation of a ground source heat exchanger operating at a cold climate for a passive house ventilation system. Energy and Buildings, 2014;68():562-570. Energy and Buildings can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Sa, PO Box 564, 1001 Lausanne,
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from A. Flaga-Maryanczyk, Agr Univ Krakow,
Keywords for this news article include: Krakow,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules