The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The evidences indicated that this series of iridium (III) complexes were potential candidates for applications in organic electroluminescent devices."
For more information on this research see: Synthesis, photophysical and electroluminescent properties of novel iridium (III) complexes based on 5-methyl-2-phenylbenzo[d]oxazole derivatives. Optical Materials, 2013;36(2):265-270. Optical Materials can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting X. Li, Chinese Academy Sci, Suzhou Inst Nanotech & Nanobion SINANO,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions