SPAIN'S second largest cable operator Ono is pushing ahead with its plan for a stock market sale, its board confirmed yesterday.
"The Board endorsed the pursuit by management of the steps required for a possible stock market listing of the company," Ono said in a statement yesterday, adding that the board: "reiterated its support for the management's current strategic focus."
The announcement quashes earlier reported bids from
Despite Ono planning for an initial public offering (IPO), expected to value the business at around €7bn (£5.7bn), City A.M. understands that rival bidders
Ono's shareholders will now attend their annual meeting on 13 March to give formal approval for an IPO, meaning
The bid by
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?