The daily and the weekly SharePlanner Reversal Indicator is at odds with each other.
On the daily chart you have a clear upside reversal and that has been backed up by the action we've seen out of SPX over the past 5 trading sessions.
Here's the Daily SPRI:
On the weekly, the bottoming has not come close to happening, though based on my experience, I can tell you this that If the market even rallies half of what it has done since last Tuesday, the weekly will be forced by the Daily SPRI to reverse early and give us another bullish reversal signal as well. This doesn't happen much but the market conditions are ripe for something like this to occur.
Here's the Weekly SPRI:
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power