The daily and the weekly SharePlanner Reversal Indicator is at odds with each other.
On the daily chart you have a clear upside reversal and that has been backed up by the action we've seen out of SPX over the past 5 trading sessions.
Here's the Daily SPRI:
On the weekly, the bottoming has not come close to happening, though based on my experience, I can tell you this that If the market even rallies half of what it has done since last Tuesday, the weekly will be forced by the Daily SPRI to reverse early and give us another bullish reversal signal as well. This doesn't happen much but the market conditions are ripe for something like this to occur.
Here's the Weekly SPRI:
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions