The daily and the weekly SharePlanner Reversal Indicator is at odds with each other.
On the daily chart you have a clear upside reversal and that has been backed up by the action we've seen out of SPX over the past 5 trading sessions.
Here's the Daily SPRI:
On the weekly, the bottoming has not come close to happening, though based on my experience, I can tell you this that If the market even rallies half of what it has done since last Tuesday, the weekly will be forced by the Daily SPRI to reverse early and give us another bullish reversal signal as well. This doesn't happen much but the market conditions are ripe for something like this to occur.
Here's the Weekly SPRI:
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy