SFX used a portion of the net proceeds from the offering of the Notes to repay its existing debt and pay related fees and expenses, and intends to use the remaining net proceeds from the offering to finance certain acquisitions and for general corporate purposes, including funding future acquisitions.
The Notes are fully and unconditionally guaranteed, jointly and severally, by each of SFX's existing and future wholly owned domestic restricted subsidiaries as well as by its non-wholly owned domestic subsidiary
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO