ScienceForAllFoundation.org has just announced the launch of its non-profit organization and website. The Science for
As a spokesperson from the Science for
In addition, the article noted, women with STEM jobs earned 33 percent more than comparable women in non-STEM jobs, considerably higher than the STEM premium for men. As a result, the gender wage gap is smaller in STEM jobs than in non-STEM jobs. However, women hold a disproportionately low share of STEM undergraduate degrees, particularly in engineering.
We work closely with educators, business leaders, community leaders, and scientists to develop programs that will spark an interest, maintain that interest through education, and ultimately lead to careers in fields relating to STEM, the spokesperson for SFAF noted, adding that these developing programs include: providing resources to educators, students, and families; hosting and participating in science-focused events, and sponsoring events.
About the Science for
The Science for
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/science-for-all/women-in-STEM-jobs/prweb11573271.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'