Every software patch and upgrade for Blackbaud® software comes with the potential for “gotchas.” Especially for larger nonprofits and foundations with large user bases and extensive third-party integrations, a test or “sandbox” environment is key to avoiding downtime of live databases or NetCommunity™ websites.
Beyond Nines understands organizations can’t take the risk of testing on live data. That’s why we offer all hosting clients a temporary testing sandbox. Unlike Blackbaud® OnDemand™, Beyond Nines does not charge outsized fees for access to a sandbox. In fact, the temporary sandbox — available for 30 days at a time — is free!
“With donors around the world, we must make certain that downtime is minimal. With Beyond Nines, we remain in control,” said
For organizations that have longer-term testing needs — like the
Read more about the
ABOUT BEYOND NINES HOSTING
Beyond Nines specializes in hosting Blackbaud® software. We are the only third-party hosting provider with proven expertise hosting Blackbaud® software and Blackbaud®-integrated products. Beyond Nines offers limitless possibilities for customization – most at no additional cost.
• Your own private virtual servers on our VSphere Enterprise Plus private cloud
• Ultra-fast 10-gigabit network fabric and flash-enhanced Tintri SAN storage
• Internap MIRO route optimization across more than 10 independent backbone providers
• PCI DSS compliant verified by
• 100% uptime SLA verified by independent third-party monitoring service
• Secondary data center in
• Free temporary sandboxes for testing with the option for a permanent sandbox
• Responsive and personal customer service with Blackbaud® software expertise
Beyond Nines is based in
To learn more about Beyond Nines hosting for Blackbaud® software, visit http://www.beyondnines.com/hosting/.
Disclaimer: Beyond Nines is in no way affiliated with, sponsored, or endorsed by
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11571652.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation