"Not only was it unbelievably moving to openly commit to the love of my life before millions of people on national television," says Mrs. Pepper, "but being able to celebrate marriage equality and help promote the legalization of same-sex marriage created the perfect magic moment. The challenging part was for two busy professionals to make it all look effortless with only 5 weeks' notice while having to keep it secret under a confidentiality agreement. And of course we wanted to actually enjoy our wedding!"
Mrs. Pepper, a former model and fashion photographer with significant experience preparing for photo shoots and events, is the principal of
"When the great news came that we were selected to be part of the Grammy wedding, suddenly, even though I'm no stranger to red carpet events, I had to convert myself into a
"Fortunately, I had clients and colleagues, past and present, who were able to save the day for me. The success of bringing the various fashion gurus together for my Grammy wedding sparked the idea of creating a standing beauty 'swat team' to help other brides and grooms, brides and brides, and/or grooms and grooms to create the wedding look of their dreams."
Drawing upon her elite fashion industry network,
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
Keywords for this news article include: Pepper Tree Entertainment Llc.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?